Face masks are the best. Whenever I put on a face mask I'm just in instant chillax mode. When I found this 5-in-1 package at Kruidvat I couldn't resist the urge to pop it in my cart. And there I went, onto discovering a whole new world of awesome masks! All masks made by Montagne Jeunesse are BUAV approved and veg(etarian) soc(iety) approved. Which means their products are vegetarian & not tested on animals. I tested out these masks over the last couple of weeks and thought it would be fun to do another beauty-related post (like I did here). Hope you enjoy!



Score:
Altough I did not enjoy the smell of this masque at all, the consistency is really nice. The masque has little scrub particles in it as well, and after I've rinsed the masque off my face feels super soft, moisturized and pure. Yay!


Score:
I like peel off masks in general because they always tend to have a calming effect on my skin. This one's no different! After applying I chilled for a good 20 minutes and then peeled off (the most fun part, right!) Also, this mask smells delicious, I almost wanted to eat it. It did start to tingle a little bit once I applied the mask, but that quickly went away, and wasn't an uncomfortable feeling whatsoever. After taking it off, my skin feels really soft and calm (and smells super fruity)!


Score:
This one tingled a lot, mostly on my T-zone. It smells amazingly fresh. I read a little while chilling on the couch for some 15 minutes, then rinsed it off and oh boy ...


Score:
Oh my god, I wanted to eat this off my face so bad. It smells SO good. When I applied the mask, it immediately starting heating up which made me relax pretty much instantaneously. The only downside to this mask is the fact that you have to lay completely horizontally, otherwise it will slide off your face. (But is that really a downside? I don't think so!). Afterwards my skin feels clean and soft like a baby butt. But it smells a thousand times better. Definite re-buy!



Score:
The smell of this one is strong. And it's not really a nice smell, to be honest. It smells very fake fragranced. However, thes sensation on my skin felt nice. After about half an hour, it was completely dry and I could almost peel it off in one try. Afterwards, my skin felt clean and definitely purified.
Overall, I would definitely rebuy Dragon Fruit Sauna, Very Berry and Pawpaw Peel Off. Yay for these masks by Montagne Jeunesse!
*I wish this was sent to me (cause I really like these products) but I bought them myself at my local Kruidvat store. You can also buy these products online via the website of Montagne Jeunesse.

6 reacties
Maskertjes zijn zooo fijn <3 haha wat een toffe GIF op't einde! Ik ga ze ook eens uitproberen. Heb ook al gemerkt dat bij goedkoper maskers de geur vaak heel erg gemaakt ruikt :(
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGoh, leuke gezichtsmaskertjes en niet getest op dieren :-)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDragon fruit sauna is mijn favoriet! Ik denk echt dat ik ze ook allemaal al heb geprobeerd, hahaa :D
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDeze maskers ken ik :P en ze ruiken inderdaad heerlijk
BeantwoordenVerwijderendat je ze wel kunt opeten! Ik heb eentje met mango, een
peeloff ook c: Xx
hihi, keigrappig, dat laatste filmpje! Ik hou ook van maskers :) vooral de peel-off versies..
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHeerlijk! Vooral die foto's waar je de maskers op hebt, sommige hebben zo'n felle en mooie kleur. Ik ben echt een kluns met die dingen. Ofwel hangt mijn haar helemaal onder ofwel mijn kleren. De dragon fruit wil ik ook wel eens uitproberen.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenYay! Reacties maken mij blij!