Phew, only 26 more days and 2013 is officially over. But hey, let us make a promise to enjoy every second in December?! But first, let me update you on what I did during November.
In November, I...
» went to a halloween party, dressed up as a Mexican sugar skull. My friend dressed up as a bloody nurse. Joke was on us, though. We were the only ones dressed up. But boy, did we have fun ;)

» made lots of cat pics - but won't bore you with every single one of them (oh and I had to include this old photo from Pixel, he just looks too darn cute! )


» had a few drinks with lovely friends & a yummy diner with my old school crew


» worked for school like a crazy person. Deadlines are coming closer really fast. Thank god most of the assignments are really awesome, that makes it a bit more bearable. :)
» went to the Dawanda Design Market together with my suske (= sister), Lieke & Eline. We had a blast! I'll write a blogpost about it soon!

» had sushi for the very first time! Mmmmh...

» dyed my hair dark red again! And yay, I'm loving this color! Such a warm, deep red. Ideal for autumn & winter weather.
» enjoyed nice autumn walks

» decorated our bedroom some more

How was your November? See you soon!
In November, I...
» went to a halloween party, dressed up as a Mexican sugar skull. My friend dressed up as a bloody nurse. Joke was on us, though. We were the only ones dressed up. But boy, did we have fun ;)

» made lots of cat pics - but won't bore you with every single one of them (oh and I had to include this old photo from Pixel, he just looks too darn cute! )

(photo on the right made by Sophie Bell)



» had a few drinks with lovely friends & a yummy diner with my old school crew


» worked for school like a crazy person. Deadlines are coming closer really fast. Thank god most of the assignments are really awesome, that makes it a bit more bearable. :)
» went to the Dawanda Design Market together with my suske (= sister), Lieke & Eline. We had a blast! I'll write a blogpost about it soon!

» had sushi for the very first time! Mmmmh...

» dyed my hair dark red again! And yay, I'm loving this color! Such a warm, deep red. Ideal for autumn & winter weather.
» enjoyed nice autumn walks

» decorated our bedroom some more

How was your November? See you soon!

5 reacties
Wow jullie slaapkamer muur is echt heel mooi! Pff, die zou ik ook wel willen :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenEn jees wat zie je er afschuwelijk uit op die Halloween foto's, (afschuwelijk=mooi) ik zou me rot schrikken als ik jou tegen zou komen. Ik ben benieuwd naar de DaWanda markt, als het nog eens is wil ik zeker gaan.
o uw muur is mooi!! Ik herken iets;-)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIk zit altijd achter met mijn maand update oeps ^^ik heb gelukkig mijn doelen bereikt, eentje weliswaar in december ipv november maar het telt hé :) super creepy uw halloween outfit
BeantwoordenVerwijderenZo'n mooie foto's! Die Design Market zag er leuk uit.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenJe muur is fantastisch!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenEn ik vind je haarkleur echt heel goed bij je staan :). Inderdaad, mooie diepe kleur voor deze tijd van het jaar!
Yay! Reacties maken mij blij!