De Wederkeer van Snail mail Sunday

Sunday, January 25, 2015 , , , 8 Comments

Happy Sunday! Maar oeps, ik ben een slechte penpal! Heb al een tijdje niet echt fut meer gehad om brieven te schrijven, al ga ik er volgende week zeker terug in vliegen!

to Fab
I sent this one out in November! I made my own stationary with pretty new washi tapes, and added some on a card for Fabrizia to use. I also sent her a little something to hang in a Christmas tree (or just in her room) which I find way too cute. I didn't like the original hanger so I took it off and added a colorful polkadot one :)







from Fab
Fab sent me Christmas mail! I love it, thank you so much! That little Christmas tree is soooo cute!






from Joska
Quite a while ago I participated in a 'ten things' snail mail, where I had to send out ten things I liked to a person I didn't know. I had to send out my stuff to Joska and this is what she made for me! Amazeballs! Dankjewel Joska!









Have an amazing Sunday!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer