November in review

Wednesday, December 03, 2014 21 Comments


Happy December! I can't wait to get in the Christmas spirit. Now that the weather is getting colder, all I want to do is cuddle up under a blanket with a hot coco, some marshmallows and host a movie marathon. Let me give you a little peek into my life. This is what happened during November!

In November, I…

» went to the cinema with the bf to see Mockingjay (part 1 of the final Hunger Games). SO. MUCH. EXCITEMENT! The bf was less enthusiastic, but oh boy, that song got stuck in my head for another week!


» spent quite some time working. It was all for a good cause!

» cuddled with these three.

» had two more radio shows! (our program is called Radio Ananas, and you can livestream it every Tuesday from 12am to 1pm at 21bis.be, if you're interested!)

» went out for autumnal walks a lot. Great for thinking and breathing in some fresh air!

» waited and went to the hospital a few times. 12/12 I'll have to get my wisdom teeth removed. So I'll probably look like a giant Easter egg. I'm not so sure if I want to share my face with the world then, but if I will, you'll notice ;-)


» made way too less photos! December will be better, I can already tell :)

» saw 9 movies, 1 season of series & read 5 books.
movies & series
» 1 EDtv - 08/11 - ★★
» 2 The Loft - 08/11 - ★★
» 3 The Switch - 14/11 - ★★
» 4 Girl, Interrupted - 15/11 - ★★★★★
» 5 Anastasia - 15/11 - ★★★★
» 6 Awakenings - 16/11 - ★★★★
» 7 The Hunger Games: Mockingjay (part 1) - 26/11 -  ★★★★
» 8 A.I. - 28/11 - ★★★★
» 9 101 Dalmatians - 29/11 - ★★★

» 1 Misfits (season 4) - 09/11 - ★★★★


books
1 Interviewen in de Praktijk - Dick Van der Lugt - 06/11 - ★★★
2 Lambik - Marc Legendre - 08/11 - ★★★
3 Massa - Joost Vandecasteele - 15/11 - ★★
4 De Kleurenvanger - Peter Verhelst - 25/11 - ★★★★★
5 Max (and the Wild Things) - Dave Eggers - 28/11 - ★★★★
Hope you've had an amazing November!

p.s. For more snaps out of my daily life, you can follow me on instagram @bijgebrekaanbeter.

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer