Autumn has finally arrived! It's getting colder & colder, and the falling leafs are so pretty. Time for a second update on my Autumn bucket list!
3. make a scarf
4. try out 3 pins (2/3)
5. do something that is totally out of my comfort zone
6. have a fun day out with the bf and our godchildren
8. complete 5 more things of my Summer bucket list (3/5)
10. release a floating lantern and make a wish
11. go swimming at least once a month (1/3)
12. sleep in a tent
13. get my favorite boots resoled
I spoiled myself with this (yummy) homemade mask. I had pinned it a loooong time ago but don't always have lemons in my fridge. A couple of days ago I had so I made this scrub/exfoliating mask and put it on my face and lips. I let it sit for about 15 minutes and then washed my face. All done, and feels like having a babyskin!
& I've had oatmeal in the past, but not like this! Sanne posted a recipe from her favorite breakfast every day this past week and I'm feeling super inspired. This was a definite win (although I would make half of the batch Sanne makes, because it's a little too much for me every morning).
I threw out two giant bags of clothing (in a clothing container from OXFAM, no worries!). There were some clothes that didn't fit anymore, but also just some that weren't really my style anymore. And then I kinda forced the bf to clean out his closet as well. I still have a bunch of clothes lying around, which is good enough for selling (cheaply) so I might have to go to another flea market and get myself a spot.
9. Yup! I really love these walks in the park :)
11. Nope! I'll have to get my game up and go swimming two more times this Autumn. Why, oh why, have I begun procrastinating again?
14. Success as well! I scored these ones during my shopping spree at Primark in November.
Previous posts about my Autumn bucket list:
My Autumn bucket list
Have a great day! Talk to you soon!
ps. I'm seriously doubting to record myself singing for #5. But I promise, it won't be that good. Just want to expand my mindset a little!
pps. My wisdom teeth are being removed at this instant! As I'm typing this (for you guys it's yesterday) I'm getting really anxious.. Uh-oh. Hope I don't end up like a giant Easter egg :)