Refashion time: scarf to boho dress

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 15 Comments

It's that time of the year again! Mieke organizes Recykleren 4.0, which basically means we refashion our old clothing for two weeks straight. It's super inspiring to see the results of all the participants, and of course I'm in!

A couple of weeks ago, I encountered this DIY over on A Cup of Life (definitely worth a look, Shifra is such a positive and bright girl!). Since I have a crazy amount of scarves that I barely wear anymore, I thought I could sacrifice one to make into a boho dress. And here's the result. For a full outfit-photo you'll have to wait a little longer, I had to make these photos right before going to school and my face wasn't in a very cooperative mood..




(Nope, I still can't stitch in a straight line after all these years, that is correct!)


Have you refashioned anything lately?

Talk to you soon lovelies!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer