Day in photos: September 28

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 13 Comments


Hi there! As promised, I was going to do 2 day in photos-posts this September and I succeeded my task. So let's take a look at a casual Sunday in September.

10am
Getting ready for the day and cleaning out (part of) my make-up stash.


11am
Starting the day with coffee.


12am
Cranberry snack.


1pm
Reading time.

2pm
Skates on and go!

3pm
Oh no, what an unfortunate event.. (Imagine that I had to rollerskate on one leg all the way home... It must've looked hilarious, I assume.)

4pm & 5pm
Editing, editing, editing.


6pm
Exporting, finally!


7pm
BBQ at my parents place, yay!


8pm
Yummy homemade icecream. My mom is the best!


Hope you're all well. Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer