Day in photos: October 30

Hi y'all! Here's a peek into my everyday life and what I did on October 30th. Hope you enjoy!

9am
Feeding these two fatties.


10am
Time for my morning juice (I was on a three day detox, this was the second day! I'm going to write a separate post about it :) )


11am
Working a little more on a new laptop cover.


12am
Second juice of the day!


1pm
Finishing touches!


2pm
Another DIY project. You can read all about it here.


3pm
I really need a haircut.


4pm
Oh my, Pixel looks so cute. I couldn't not include this one!


5pm
She's getting tired. Can't blame her. All the hard work the poor cat has to do all day... ;-)


6pm
Writing blogposts.


7pm
Time for a mask! (Another one by Montagne Jeunesse, I'm becoming an addict!)


And that was my (pretty chill) day :) Hope you're doing great! Talk to you soon!

CONVERSATION

8 reacties:

  1. Lievelingsposts <3 Je haarkleur ziet er trouwens echt prachtig uit! Wauw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elke keer weer super leuk Elisse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk hoe jij je dag samenvat c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Altijd tof om te lezen! Ben benieuwd hoe de detox u vergaan is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. leuk zeg! ben benieuwd naar de detox verhalen. :)
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!

Back
to top