BloggersGroupHug ♥ Someday

Saturday, November 29, 2014 14 Comments

I'm participating in this project called Bloggers Group Hug that Jade started. BloggersGroupHug stands for support, unity & similarity in the blogging world. The basic idea is that every week, we get sent a word and we have to describe that word in our own way. You can read all about it here. (Jade is much better in explaining her project!)

This week's word is someday.


analoogje made by me

Someday I want to travel. Alone. All by myself. Because I need to find out if I can live with myself, I want to figure out who I am and why I do the things I do.
Someday I want to build a fort with the love of my life where we can hide from the rest of the world and just be us. Without having to be there and everywhere and to escape from life, just for a little bit.
Someday I will stop taking an effort to explain to people why I don't want children & why I don't want to get married. I don't know why it's so hard to wrap your head around the fact that not everyone expects the same from life, and that it's okay to not have the same opinion all the time. I don't like it that I have to defend myself all the time and have to come up with arguments to explain why I don't want children.

I didn't mean for this post to become so serious all of a sudden, but I just felt the need to get this off my chest. :)

What pops up in your mind when reading the word someday?

Have a wonderful, sunny Saturday! Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer