Time for my last post this week! I had fun preparing a fresh blogpost every day, but at the same time I don't think I can manage going to school (or next year: going to work) ànd publishing a post every single day. So kudos to those amongst you who can!
Anyway, on to today's business, the first update on my Autumn bucket list!
3. make a scarf
4. try out 3 pins (0/3)
5. do something that is totally out of my comfort zone
6. have a fun day out with the bf and our godchildren
8. complete 5 more things of my Summer bucket list (2/5)
9. take an outdoor nature walk - in general: be outdoors more often
10. release a floating lantern and make a wish
11. go swimming at least once a month (1/3)
12. sleep in a tent
13. get my favorite boots resoled
14. get some new warm winter slippers
1. Last week I was able to relax 100% thanks to the Autumn holidays. I put a mask on my face, did my nails, went shopping. Yes! Now I'm totally ready for the second part of the semester. Bring it on!
2. I made a laptop cover! Been working on it ever since the first get-together of our sewing bee this semester, and now it's finally finished! Can't wait to show you guys the result :) I also made another tote bag for myself with gorgeous owl fabric.
I saw Good Will Hunting, which is an awesome movie and I'd never seen before. Yay for Robin Williams' acting. I'm still a bit sad he's gone now.. I also saw the documentary Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead, which made me attempt to do a three day detox because I ate way too much crap. & Cub, a brand new Flemish horror movie. It was spooky and creepy, but I really enjoyed it. I was quite bummed out by Me, Myself & Irene. I really like Carrey's humour, but this one just wasn't that funny to me, and the storyline was kind of weak in my opinion. And lastly, another great movie starring Leo, Catch me if you can. I'd seen bits and pieces of the movie, but never the entire movie, and last week I finally did. No regrets!
I did a three day detox - a separate blogpost about my experiences will follow soon. It was harder than I thought it would be, but I'm really happy I finally did it! And I did my first refashion in aaaaages, where I transformed a scarf into a dress. Since the two-week-refashion is coming soon (starting November 16), I'll blog about it in the near future :) And a dress is considered a full outfit, amiright?
Yes, I went swimming once, and I also went running again. Felt so good being able to breathe in that (cold) fresh air. When I was little, I was a real water rat, but growing up I just stopped going to the pool. I think it's because you always have to make a lot of time going to the swimming pool, getting changed, showering, ... But after going again, I really feel like I should make more time for doing the things I love.
Overall, I think I did good. This bucket list-thing may actually work this season. ;-)
Have a great weekend! Talk to you soon!
p.s. Any tips for point 5 (do something that is totally out of your comfort zone)? What do you think I should try out?