High time to look back on what I was able to cross off of my Summer bucket list. I may have aimed a bit too high with this list though, so I need to downsize my list a bit for Autumn in order for it to work. Also, note to self: write it in my agenda, that way I will get confronted with my list daily and it won't be so hard to forget about my goals!
2. buy flowers for myself
4. make an outfit for myself
6. make a granny square
7. learn to play the guitar
8. attend a flea market with all my old clothing
10. print my project 365 from last year and put the photos in a book
14. go on a little road trip
15. do a 3-day detox
16. get my nose pierced
17. get a tattoo
20. participate in a 5k-run!
21. return every borrowed item to its rightful owner (Jef: dvd, Laura: hairthingie,
3. I shot a roll with this bad boy, now just have to get it developed...
8. I've decided to donate a lot, and maybe sell some of the more pricey or emotionally valuable stuff here on the blog. Would you be interested in that?
11. Yes, I did it! I'm in my final year of college now. It finally happened.
13. It was fun! I need to pick up a new pair of blades though.. Anyone any tips on where to find decent, yet cheap, roller skates?
19. And you can still admire the results ;-) I'm still very happy with the way things are looking here, it looks so clean and organized, yay!
20. The run my sister and I were going to participate in, was during my last-minute holiday trip, so it didn't work. Hopefully I'll find the time to participate in a run this Autumn!
Not really an amazing final result on my Summer bucket list. However, I did a lot of fun stuff this past Summer and can't say I got bored. There is still some stuff on here I'd like to do so I'm going to extend my deadline a bit. But more on that in my post about my Autumn bucket list! So stay tuned ;-)
Hope you had a wonderful Summer, and a great start this Autumn.
Hope you're doing well! Talk to you soon!