Currently

Saturday, October 25, 2014 10 Comments

This tag has been in my to-write list for ages, and since I couldn't come up with a decent post today, I'm treating you to this quickie :)



Wearing
Still in my jammies, uh-oh. (It's the weekend, so I'm allowed, right?) After writing this blogpost I'm going to get a shower and put on some comfy clothing 'cause tonight it's working night!

Drinking
Mug of coffee with a loot of milk and some sugar.

Listening
A few of my favorites lately:


Reading
And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini. I'm a little over halfway and don't really know how to feel about it. I like the storyline so far, but I don't like the fact that every 50 pages or so you get introduced to another character and you have to get to know that person all over again. You know what I mean?

Watching
The bf and I have been binge-watching Misfits like crazy. Over the past few weeks we've seen the first three seasons. Later this week we'll start watching season 4. Can't say I'm ashamed though, the series is hilarious!

Wanting
To go for a run again! I really have to get back on track with my Start To Run-schedule, because I hate to be so unfit.

Loving
My friends and family. Earlier today I had a melancholic moment where I scrolled through all my old Facebook photos and I feel so blessed with my amazing family, bf, friends and even cats. So cheesy.

Feeling
Tired, happy, relaxed!

Have a great Saturday! Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer