Snail mail Sunday


Happy mail, I just can't get enough! I received some lovely mail from Saar, Mary & Fab. Let's take a look, shall we? :)



from Saar
Saar came up with this friendship booklet, where we fill in two pages and send them back and forth. I think in a couple of months it's going to look so cool!







from Mary
I just love little booklets like these! They are so thoughtful and detailed. Thank you Mary!





from Fab
Will you look at that envelope? Damn, I wish I was that good at decorating/calligraphy.




Have a lovely (hopefully lazy ;-) ) Sunday & I'll talk to you soon!

8 reacties

  1. Oh, I really like that idea of a booklet you send back and forth! Your pen pals are so creative. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een prachtige snailmail! Erg leuk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those packages! I feel like I suck at snail mailing! I need to up my game! :D
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw wat heb je een toffe snailmail gekregen! Wat een feest lijkt me dat om dit op je deurmat te vinden! <3

    Liefs Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh die envelop met die "please deliver to" zo schoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh every single one of those are so gorgeous! I wish sending packages to different countries didn't cost so much money because I'd love to get more creative with my snail mail!

    x Erin
    http://louiseerin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, so glad that you liked my letter!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!