Day in photos: August 26

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 8 Comments


Hi there! After a little (unintentional) break from the 'photo an hour'-posts here's what I did August 26.

9am
waking up, opening the door and cuddling a little with the cats.


10am
Playing around with the Sims 4 demo. Can't wait for it to come out!


11am
Cleaning out our Poopy Cats.


12am
Editing.


1pm
Thrift shopping...


2pm
and buying a little bit of make-up.


3pm
But we actually went thriftshopping to pick up this new/old couch - that was originally from Ikea. So pretty!


4pm
Tea, sister, Harry and Abe. Perfect combo.


5pm
Leaving for work at the post office.


The day ends there, because I'm not allowed to take my phone/a camera with me at work. (But believe me, those pictures would've been boring, so you're not missing out on anything!)

Hope you're all well. Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer