Tiny crafting projects

Thursday, August 21, 2014 , , 8 Comments


Lately I've been really into embroidering, as you could see before in a few Snail mail Sunday posts. I like to make these colorful little gifts for my penpals, so they can hang them in their room or get inspired by it. On another note, I also found myself constantly looking for needles while I was sewing. They were just scattered around my supplies box, so I made a felt sewing needle booklet, and embroidered a bit on top. (and of course, I had to include some kind of owl in the booklet, after all it's still me!) :) What do you think?









Now, I gotta get back to work. Deadline for my resits is getting closer and I have tons of work to do. Talk to you later!

So, what have you been crafting lately?

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer