High time to check up on the Summer bucket list I made over a month ago. I haven't achieved as much as I would've liked, so on to a more productive month!
2. buy flowers for myself
3. shoot a roll of film
4. make an outfit for myself
6. make a granny square
7. learn to play the guitar
8. attend a flea market with all my old clothing
10. print my project 365 from last year and put the photos in a book
|11. pass my resits! |
13. go roller blading
14. go on a little road trip
15. do a 3-day detox
16. get my nose pierced
17. get a tattoo
20. participate in a 5k-run!
21. return every borrowed item to its rightful owner
5. Yup! You can read all about my upcycled volkswagen shorts here.
9. Last weekend, on my sister's birthday, we visited the Antwerp Vintage Market. The atmosphere was great, but I didn't buy anything unfortunately. I did find some cool shirts and jackets, but they were a bit too expensive to take with me. Hooray for sales at Think Twice ;-)
12. I had a lovely picnic with my awesome fab friends. We even had some slugs joining the party.
18. Hosted a diner party during the Fifa World Cup where I made a salad, quiches and some chocolate muffins. Yummie! Really made me realize that I should bake more often.
19. And you can still admire the results ;-) I'm still very happy with the way things are looking here, it looks so clean and organized, yay!
Tonight's my final shift at the post office. Can't wait to get out a bit more and leave for holiday together with the bf in exactly a week. Hope you're doing well! Talk to you soon!