PROJECT 365 #14 (and a lay-out change!)

Sunday, August 17, 2014 17 Comments


Hi! Noticed anything different? Yeah, that's right, I did a proper lay-out change! It looks really different, but I like it! I might change the 'bij gebrek aan beter' on top into something that's a little more colorful, but I'm happy with the change. It was about time. If you find anything that is not as it should be in the layout, please let me know so I can work it out. Thank you!

Now on to week 14 of my Project 365! As I mentioned before I was going to participate in the August photo challenge organized by Melissa, but I got sick two weeks ago and found it hard to catch up with the photos I've missed, so I've decided to not participate after all. I've been having a lot of new inspiration lately though, so I'm pretty sure you'll see some of it shining through in the next week's batches of photos.

114.365
With my fabulous girlfriends in the city.


115.365
Snoring her way through life. (While I'm lying sick on the couch.)


116.365
That's my pretty boy.


117.365
Let me take a selfie. Using a remote control. To show off my new heels, you can't even see in this photo.


118.365
Movie was better than the book, that's a first. (Altough I did see the film before reading the book, so maybe that's the reason?)


119.365
My pretty upcycled shorts.


120.365
He still thinks he's tiny.


121.365
Peeling onions is a tough job.


122.365
Stack of HP. (Just finished the third book today. I have an addiction, the boyfriend says.)


123.365
A girl on paper.


That's all for today! Take care & I'll talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer