PROJECT 365 #12

Thursday, July 24, 2014 6 Comments

I passed my 100th photo, yay!

91.365 & 92.365
Couldn't resist posting this one. The bf fell asleep on my lap. He's such a cutie. & Ran my first 5K together with mom today! So proud!


93.365
Crazy filter by using glasses that I got at the Sinksenfoor a couple of weeks before.


94.365
This one is growing so big. The vet said he needs to lose half a kilo.


95.365
Redyeing my hair. The shower looked like I had murdered someone in there.


96.365
Some cuddling time with my favorite one-eyed pirate.


97.365
This one and his sleeping positions crack me up every time. He lay there like that the entire afternoon.


98.365
Nailpainting time with cute colorful star stickers with a bow.


99.365
When I spotted these three posing for their mom at Antwerp Central Station, I just had to get a picture. Just look how fabulous they are!


100.365
Celebrating my 100th photo with a smoothie and some quality time.


101.365
Montage skills in Ghent.


102.365
At Dour festival. Danced my butt off, had a great laugh and collected a lot of beer cups.


That's it for this week! Next week's update will consist probably only iPhone pictures since today I'm leaving for work at a festival a couple of days and I don't want to risk getting my camera stolen. I have some posts planned in for you guys in my absence, so don't worry. Enjoy the amazingly good weather and I'll talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer