Day in photos: June 26

Monday, July 07, 2014 9 Comments


It was a busy day! To make up with you for last months' lack of photos, I decided to take photos on June 26. That day was prom day of my Uni and I took some photos at the event as well! Enjoy!





10am
Wakey wakey.


11am
Ready for the day, starting off with some cleaning (very necessary) and this pair of trousers that I borrowed/stole from a friend. It's so comfy!


12am
All clean!


1pm
Lunch! Bagel with pesto, mozzarella and tomatoes. Yumm...


2pm
Some crafting.


3pm
Some writing. (This one's on its way to Mary!)


4pm
Red radishes, yum!


5pm
These cards always inspires me. Love for my pen pals!


6pm
Dinner at my parents.


7pm
Admiring the new terrace my parents are building themselves. (And that cutiepie Tits who couldn't care less that he's not allowed to walk on it just yet.)


8pm
Getting ready for the Roaring 20's!


9pm
Party time!


10pm
Go Red Devils!


11pm
Pretty bird.


12pm



Of course, the party didn't stop at 12pm, but I guess these photos will have to do ;-) I had loads of fun, what was your most fun activity in June?

Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer