Spring Bucket list: Spring is over!

Summer has already started! Time to look back on the Spring bucket list I made three months ago!

1. make it to every deadline
2. eat more fruits & veggies
3. go running again (attempt #3, third time's the charm?)
4. spring-clean the apartment
5. buy flowers for myself
6. shoot a roll of film
7. make a dress
8. do a refashion
9. start a scrap blanket
10. make a granny square
11. do a photo shoot outside
12. have a movie marathon
13. go on a picnic
14. visit a flea market
15. go roller blading
16. visit another city (other than Berlin)
17. save up some money each month
18. bake cookies or muffins
19. celebrate Pixel & Cera's first birthday!
20. finish some more pages in my Wreck This Journal
21. make my own fabric labels


1. Deadlines are all over now, yessssss!! I did my best and am proud to say that I made every deadline I wanted to keep, so I consider this one crossed off!

4. The whole apartment is looking neat! I cleaned the kitchen, bathroom and hallway very thoroughly.  Next up: cleaning out our closet!

12. I didn't exactly watch a lot of movies, but I watched an entire season of Breaking Bad in just a couple of days? So for me, that counts :)

16. I went to Brussels, Louvain and Wassenaar (NL). Hurrah!

20. Looks like my WTJ is filling up a bit again, it was about time though! (I'll show you the results in another blogpost.)

Since the last two months have been awfully busy - last time mentioning this, I swear - I'm just glad I could squeeze in some me-time every once in a while. But a lot of these things will show up in my Summer bucket list, I'm sure :)

What are your plans for Summer?

Talk to you soon!

6 reacties

  1. Wat superleuk je lijstje, echt om blij van te worden! Bloemen voor mezelf kopen ga ik ook zeker doen deze zomer. :) Die stain log is ook supercool! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik word ook helemaal bij van je lijstje, en het heeft mij ook wat inspiratie gegeven! Ik heb superveel zin in een picnick nu, en in daguitstapjes naar leuke plekken haha! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk, zo'n bucketlist! En die granny square heb je zo gemaakt joh ;) Ben benieuwd naar je lijst voor de zomer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zo tof zo'n lijstje! Ga ik ook voor deze zomer doen :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toch nog een aardige bucketlist c; Ik ga deze zomer naar Praag! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!