Summer has already started! Time to look back on the Spring bucket list I made three months ago!
5. buy flowers for myself
6. shoot a roll of film
7. make a dress
8. do a refashion
10. make a granny square
13. go on a picnic
14. visit a flea market
15. go roller blading
17. save up some money each month
18. bake cookies or muffins
19. celebrate Pixel & Cera's first birthday!
1. Deadlines are all over now, yessssss!! I did my best and am proud to say that I made every deadline I wanted to keep, so I consider this one crossed off!
4. The whole apartment is looking neat! I cleaned the kitchen, bathroom and hallway very thoroughly. Next up: cleaning out our closet!
12. I didn't exactly watch a lot of movies, but I watched an entire season of Breaking Bad in just a couple of days? So for me, that counts :)
16. I went to Brussels, Louvain and Wassenaar (NL). Hurrah!
20. Looks like my WTJ is filling up a bit again, it was about time though! (I'll show you the results in another blogpost.)
Since the last two months have been awfully busy - last time mentioning this, I swear - I'm just glad I could squeeze in some me-time every once in a while. But a lot of these things will show up in my Summer bucket list, I'm sure :)
What are your plans for Summer?
Talk to you soon!