PROJECT 365 #4 & #5

Woops, since I'm a little behind I'm going to share week 4 and 5 all in one. So this is a little image heavy post. Enjoy!

25.365
Sunday is always time for a mask-day!


26.365
My year organized Cultclash 2014, a night where we invited singers, directors, musicians, actors or overall just really cool people to perform & get asked some questions. I was the photographer and I had a blast. In this picture you see Esmé Bos performing.


27.365
Experimenting with double exposure.


28.365 & 29.365
Fun in the train & My classmate Julie


30.365
I participated in the rainbow tag and the color I got was orange. I kinda dig this picture just because it's so colorful!


31.365
I made a pacifier clip for a newborn. This was the first time I used my personalized 'bij gebrek aan beter'-labels as well, such an official moment. Hah!


32.365
Time to visit the tiny girl!


33.365
Daddy visits his friend Pixel.


34.365
Almost forgot to take a picture today. Damn you, deadlines and busy days!


35.365
Cat hiding in the closet.


36.365
My bf is the sweetest. He put together this plate and added some cheese croquettes as well. It was delicious!


A lot of phone pics in this update and the next one, unfortunately. Summertime will be better, yayus!

Hope you have a wonderful day! Talk to you soon!

6 reacties

  1. Ik vind die eerste foto doodeng, alsof je huid eraf valt! Ah, heel veel uiltjes bij elkaar, wat leuk! Ik vind die double exposure foto echt heel mooi. Hoe doe je dat? Met Photoshop ofzo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke foto's! Die double exposure is echt leuk! Mooie poes ook ^^ & kleine baby'tjes zijn zo schattig...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pixel heeft zijn slaapbuddy wel gevonden, en de papa is ook nen rustigen als hij langs komt. Geweldig duo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fijne foto's alweer!
    Is die eerste zo'n peel-off mask? Ik probeerde dat eens en moest daarna nog even douchen want het spul zat overal in mijn haar ;).
    De double exposure is ook leuk. Ik heb enkele weken geleden de tutorial online gezet van hoe ik de mijne gemaakt had (zoals beloofd), heb je 'm al gezien?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heavy? ik dacht dat ik een half uur moest scrollen om alles te bekijken. Ah zoo jaloers op jouw foto's!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!