May in review

I'm alive and well guys! Can't wait to show you what May looked like for me. So read on if you want to hear all about it!


In May, I…





» made my very own magazine, Jambo! (which is basically what I spent all my time on during April & May)


The Dutchies can read it online as well. (& let me know what you think!)


» photographed at Cultclash 2014


» had some delish ice creams & an awful lot of stress for being the host of our radio program (it all went well, luckily)


» welcomed this tiny girl into the world & made her a pacifier clip (first one using my own fabric labels!)



» cuddled with Pixel & Cera (on June 1st they were living with us for a year. Seems like yesterday that they were just tiny balls of fluff though)


» spent quality time with my sis in Brussels & at my place, watching Sammy's Adventures in 3D


» encountered these funny guys in Brussels


» helped some classmates out for their cover photo. (which meant lying in a park pretty much nude, haha) (you can read their magazine about the seven sins here)


» enjoyed some Vaart chillings with my dear fablers


» photographed the wonderful wedding of Lies & Marjan! I'll share some pictures on my photography blog asap!




» saw 2 movies (2 I saw in March but I forgot to share them here!) & read cero comma cero cero cero books (but June's finally here!)
1 The Fly - 12/05 - ★
2 Sammy's Avonturen - 27/05 - ★★★★


How was your May?

Have a great day! Talk to you soon!

CONVERSATION

12 reacties:

  1. Wat een heerlijke foto's Elisse :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een mooi blad heb je gemaakt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blij om je weer terug te zien Elisse! :) Fijne maand mei heb je gehad! (buiten de stress)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amai amai, Guy Mortier voor de lens ;) en proficiat met je magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Ik kwam onlangs tijdens het opruimen hier mijn eigen blad tegen dat ik tijdens journalistiek in elkaar had gebokst. Dat zag er belange niet zo stylish uit als dat van jullie! Aaah... Journalistiek. Good times, good times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke maand! Ik ga je tijdschrift meteen lezen, want hij ziet er super uit. En wat leuk dat je voor de pasgeboren baby zoiets moois hebt gemaakt. Ik vind jouw foto's zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, je tijdschrift ziet er geweldig uit. Veel succes nog daar in Mechelen :-).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat mooi zo'n eigen tijdschrift! En die rode gympen op de foto bij 'vaart chillings' zou ik toch zo graag willen :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ondanks uw vele werk, precies toch nog een leuke maand gehad. :) Mooi magazine ook trouwens!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Een leuke maand mei heb je gehad zo te zien. Op naar een leuke juni.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I have been out of the blogging loop for a long time what with school and everything. Coming back and seeing all the change is crazy! I am so impressed with all your projects - the magazine, hosting a radio program, and your photography! It is all so cool. Great work with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eigen tijdschirft? ECHT Leuk!!!
    misschien ga ik ook een echte tijdschirft maken met een klasgenoot van mij voor onze profielwerkstuk. Ik hoop dat we lukken!
    such a cute baby <3
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!

Back
to top