Snail mail Sunday

Sunday, May 04, 2014 , 10 Comments


to Fabrizia
Mail for Fabrizia, including a handmade letter booklet, little birthday gift, cute card and an awesome scratch sticker.



to Sarah & Cathy
I picked out these girls as winners for my 'birthday mail' competition, and decided to make them a tea wallet (which you could also use for your bank/business cards, photos, ...), since that's my new addiction. They're just so easy to make! (In case you missed it: I posted a tutorial on how to make them!) I made them in contrasting fabrics & added a handmade fabric button on top. Hope they like 'm!







to Sonja
Sonja has a huge stamp collection and asked on her blog if somebody had some stamps to spare. Well, I do! I love nice stamps, but I barely ever use them, so why not send them to someone who cherishes them even more?


to Joska
I'm participating in a ten things snail mail, where you send ten crafting items to someone else. That person then makes something using those ten things - you can of course use your own supplies as well - and then sends the snail mail back to you. I picked out ten of my favorite items and can't wait to see what Joska put together for me!


That's all for today! In a fortnight: another Snail mail Sunday post! I hope you have a wonderful Sunday & talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer