April in review



"Omaigod why is this pole getting so small?"

In April, I…





» visited Berlin & fell in love with the city once again. I'll have another photo post online about Berlin in the coming month!



» had a little fun with a lot of makeup.


» met quite a few new people.


» visited this pretty elephant (but first: let me take a #selfie). Kudos to you if you can guess where I am!





» felt an incredible love for these two, who I see way too little.


» reached 500 followers on Bloglovin'! (And BGAB is now over 530 Bloglovin' followers, which means I'm almost at 1000 if you count the GFC stats as well. That is pretty mindblowing!)


» saw Pentatonix live! AHH YEAH!


> Also happened this past month: I bought my first onesie, loved red lipstick even more, started to find joy in running, made balloon friends, appreciated (and still appreciating) the fact that the days last so much longer & worked my ass off for school. Only one more month, thank god. Time for a holiday: yeeesss please!


» saw 12 movies (2 I saw in March but I forgot to share them here!) & read 2 books (it's not gonna get any better in May I'm afraid)
movies
1 Madagascar - 29/03 - ★★★
2 The Shawshank Redemption - 29/03 - ★★★★★ ♥
3 Kill Bill vol. 1 - 05/04 - ★★★★★
4 Kill Bill vol. 2 - 05/04 - ★★★★
5 50/50 - 05/04 - ★★★★
6 De Helaasheid der Dingen - 10/04 - ★★★
7 The Men who stare at Goats - 11/04 - ★★★★★
8 Fools Rush In - 11/04 - ★★
9 The Broken Circle Breakdown - 13/04 - ★★★★★ ♥
10 Mirror Mirror - 15/04 - ★★★
11 17 Again - 20/04 - ★★★
12 Mr. Popper's Penguins - 27/04 - ★★

books
1 10 The Book Thief - Markus Zusak - 18/04 - ★★★★★
2 A Clockwork Orange - Anthony Burgess - 24/04 - ★★★★

Oh and also, I'll be participating in Me Made May 2014, so hereby my pledge for this month. If I can remember to take pictures, I'll update you guys during/at the end of the month!
I, Elisse of http://bijgebrekaanbeter.be, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear at least one handmade clothing item/accessory four days a week for the duration of May 2014.

Was April kind to you? I hope your April was awesome! May promises to be stressful, but I'm hoping to be able to squeeze in some fun activities as well.

Have a great day! Talk to you soon!

CONVERSATION

20 reacties:

  1. woohoo! Ik ben echt blij dat ik jullie ontmoet heb! Ik ben ook benieuwd naar jouw magazine (om even niet orgineel te wezen.) voor de rest ben ik jaloers op je maand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool ;-) Love the kitty (as ever, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die GIF's zijn leuk! Ben benieuwd naar je post over me made may ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wat een fijne foto's! En je followers zijn helemaal verdiend Elisse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh het studentenleven, je doet het me altijd zo missen met je maandoverzichten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Congrats on 500 followers on bloglovin :D Nice pictures, your cat is so cute! The gifs are really cool as well! Leuk hoor!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik denk dat ik weet waar je was op je #selfie
    Park de 3 fonteinen @vilvoorde , niet? :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. En dat bloed stijgt wat in mij poezenhoofdje. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Berlijn zag er supertof uit. En amai, wat voor een lange wimpers heb jij?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rechteroog valse wimpers hé ;) Klein projectje!

      Delete
  10. Hahahaha, die GIFs zijn supergrappig!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tof verslag! En die gif'kes zijn zalig!!

    En merci! Jij hoort natuurlijk ook nog thuis in het rijtje ;). Deze zomer, wanneer het dansen even stilligt, heb ik terug wat meer tijd en mail ik je nog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Het Afrikamuseum in Tervuren! Juist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kus van de juf en een bank vooruit! :-)

      Delete
  13. Your Berlin trip looks so much fun! Aww we liked the Broken Circle Breakdown so much, we were not prepared at all for the sad story (we had another idea of a love breakup story in mind) but was so good. The movie score is also in our favorite playlists :) - Oh! and cuuuute kitty!
    The cat, you and us

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha die gif. foto's c: Super leuk!
    En de rest zijn ook blije foto's allemaal c:
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goodness! Those gifs are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super mooie bril! Vanwaar komt ie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Mijn bril met print komt van Hans Anders!

      Delete

Yay! Comments make my day!

Back
to top