PROJECT 365 #2

Thursday, April 24, 2014 14 Comments

Another week has flown by.

6.365
The first selfie has been taken! I had so much more planned for today's photo, but I forgot I had to work in the evening so I kinda had to rush this one. I still like the pureness of the photo, though.


7.365
Oops, I wanted to make a portrait today but ended up finishing these two tea wallets.


8.365
I played hide & seek by myself in the woods. And I realized that I really need a tripod if I want to take decent shots. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know.


9.365
My boyfriend destroyed his glasses, but wanted to pose with the leftovers. On the right side you can see a glass falling down.


10.365
The idea I had in mind didn't turn out as I had planned so I'm going for this picture of lazy Pixel instead. If reincarnation exists, I want to come back as a cat.


11.365
Happy Easter from my lovely 'chocomouth' godchild.


12.365
I had an interview with Guy Atafo, an inspiring artist. I think he has used more bic pens by now that I will ever use in my entire life.


13.365
Pretty sunset.


Have an awesome Thursday! Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer