Owl you need is love (8)



It's been over a year since I posted some pictures of my updated owl stash. Time for that to change! Over the past few years I've accumulated so much owl stuff (still not sick of it) so I'm here to share tiny bits & pieces at a time.

Most of the owls are gifts from friends, family & pen pals or things that I found at my local thrift shop. If you want to know where an item came from, please ask me and I'll try to answer you :)

As I stated before, my awesome friends gave me an even awesome present for my birthday: I am now the godmother of Timon, a white-faced owl. I hope to visit him soon.


A peek at my type case.


Tiny owl lamp from Sophie, clothespins from Lien, Laura & Elise & washi tape from Sarah.




Handembroided by Saar.


Keychains (left: gift from my mom, right: gift from me to me ;-) ).


In here I keep track of my incoming and outgoing mail. Almost finished! If anyone has any small owl stickers to spare, you know where to send them ;-)


Handmade owl blanket by dear Elise & pillow from Laura (& an overly jealous Pixel).



Thrifted owl plate & socks from Fab.



You can find all 'Owl you need is love'-posts here.

If you're a brooch kinda gal, check out this post to get a shot at winning a cute Hello-brooch.


Talk to you soon!

CONVERSATION

17 reacties:

  1. That is one amazing owl collection!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een verzameling! :p Ik vind uiltjes ook superleuk! Olifanten vind ik denk ik nog leuker maar ik heb van niets echt verschillende dingen. Ik heb wel een ipadhoesje met een uil :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik heb dan weer geen iPad, maar uw hoesje is wel echt zalig!

      Delete
  3. Super leuke spulletjes en verzameling :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuke en uitgebreide stash! Uiltjes zijn idd wel supercute :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat is een leuke verzameling aan het worden. Als je het leuk vindt heb ik nog wel een uilen kaartje van eigen hand voor je. ( scrappen@xs4all.nl) .
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woeaaaaa wat heb jij veel mooie uilenspulletjes. Ik ga eens kijken of ik er ook wat heb die ik naar je op kan sturen. En wat ontzettend gaaf dat je een eigen uiltje hebt, dat is wel heel gaaf! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die letterbak is zo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah ik houd van uiltjes! Ik was zo blij toen uiltjes hip werden en er overal uilenkettingen en oorbellen verkocht werden ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hOwl cool is that! I truly love the blanket you have there :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deze is zeker nog iets voor jou: http://www.ilovevintage.com/the-red-wise-owl-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amai ja die print is zalig, merci! :)

      Delete
  11. Haha so You're a crazy cat and owl lady ha? Thanks for the sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I'm a little bit of both. Or maybe a lot of both, haha!

      Delete

Yay! Comments make my day!

Back
to top