My Spring Bucket list

This Winter bucket list thing I did really made me want to achieve loads more this past Winter. I made a deal with myself to keep sharing my seasonal intentions & goals. So here are the activities I came up with for Spring!

1. make it to every deadline
2. eat more fruits & veggies
3. go running again (attempt #3, third time's the charm?)
4. spring-clean the apartment
5. buy flowers for myself
6. shoot a roll of film
7. make a dress
8. do a refashion
9. start a scrap blanket
10. make a granny square

11. do a photo shoot outside
12. have a movie marathon
13. go on a picnic
14. visit a flea market
15. go roller blading
16. visit another city (other then Berlin)
17. save up some money each month
18. bake cookies or muffins
19. celebrate Pixel & Cera's first birthday!
20. finish some more pages in my Wreck This Journal
21. make my own fabric labels


Did you make any Spring plans?

Talk to you soon!

10 reacties

  1. Mooie doelen.
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh wat een goed idee, en leuke lijst :) daar ga ik ook eens mee aan de slag!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie, leuke en creatieve doelen ^__^ you go girl! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Elisse! Zou ik je iets vreemds mogen vragen? Hoe zet jij foto's via Flickr op je blog? Die embed codes werken bij mij niet... Gebruik jij een andere manier, of toch die codes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leuk lijstje! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een heerlijke lijst. Maar ook best veel, veel plezier! Plaats je foto's van alle leuke dingen die je doet? X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jippie! Naar de zelfgemaakte jurk en de refashion kijk ik alvast uit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bloemen kopen voor mezelf, daar ga k ook werk van maken. Ik wil tulpen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaah, zalig? Picknicken, bloemen, rommelmarktjes,... Allemaal superleuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goede ideeën! Dit wordt een fijne lente.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!