March in review

Saturday, April 05, 2014 , 11 Comments


In March, I…



» bought a new camera (Canon 600D) and experimented a little.


» sat outside to enjoy the sunshine a LOT. I think I did over 15 terraskes this past month.




» let my inner crazy cat lady take over and wrote posts about my amazing pixelino & cerapoes (There is a chance of one in a million to see these two fluffies like this, I'm melting once again seeing them like this!)


» saw the amazing Beyoncé and Backstreet Boys perform after work and we had to take this photo because we were so overfilled with joy. I leuuuuf my job!


» visited Turnhout & Brussels & Vilvoorde!



» had loads of fun at a quiz



» had some green smoothies (second attempt with a banana: yum!)


» colored my hair again and couldn't resist some selfies (and had to include this selfie of my perfect hair day - which verrrry rarely ever happens!)


» saw 3 movies & read 3 books (damn you school assignments! why you no give spare time?)
movies
1 The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - 07/03 - ★★★★
2 Frozen - 08/03 - ★★★
3 Jack the Giant Slayer - 23/03 - ★★

books
1 Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuk - 10/03 - ★★★★
2 Broodje @@p - Patrick Arink - 22/3 - ★
3 Zwellend Fruit - Peter Verhelst - 27/03 - ★★★★

How was your March? Did you do some fun things? My goal for next month: less selfies, more quality photos!
Have an awesome Saturday! Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer