Day in photos: April 13

Sunday, April 20, 2014 10 Comments


I love Sundays like these.



11am
Sleeping in.


12am
Some more reading in The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. (I finished it yesterday and have to admit I cried a little. It is such a good book, I definitely recommend it!)


1pm
Brunch time at my parents! Champagne, strawberries, pistoleekes, ... I could get used to this ;-)


2pm
On our way in a fancy car.


3pm
Lingerie shopping with the girls.


4pm
After that: off to the city! At a design market I found these two lovebirds.


5pm
Still there, enjoying organic ice teas, bumping into friends I haven't seen in a while and chatting along with my sis.


6pm
On the way home.


7pm
My sister gave me the DIY-edition of Flow so of course I had to read it front to back!


And that was my cosy Sunday. Now I'm off egg hunting.
Happy Easter!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer