Celebrate good times (& a little something for you)

Thursday, April 10, 2014 , , 25 Comments

Today, four years ago, I started blogging on bij gebrek aan beter. Boy, time sure flies when you're having fun!

Let me first state how grateful I am for having such wonderful readers. Your comments, feedback, (snail)mails and gifts make me smile. Don't get me wrong, I love blogging just for the blogging itself, but without your kind and honest words I would have quit a long time ago, I think. The blogging community is such an awesome thing to be part of. Thank you all so much! On to another 4 years of bij gebrek aan beter!



As luck would have it, about a week ago I received a mail from Evy, the owner of About A Brooch, a webshop where she - obviously - sells brooches. The brooches come from all over the world, from Australia til England. And they end up: on your clothes of course! When I saw the webshop, the fun colors immediately grabbed my attention. Then I saw the insanely cute brooches and I was sold. I got to pick one brooch for myself, and of course, it had to be an owl. This little fella comes from the collection Branders and I can already tell we'll become close friends.





If you're a brooch kinda gal, like me, please read on!



Here comes the fun part for you! Because About a Brooch wants to get a little more recognition, I'm able to give away another brooch to one of you, my lovely readers! This cute Hello can be yours in a week from now! All you have to do is visit the brooch's page on About a Brooch, leave a Facebook like (click the little thumbs up) and share your like publicly on Facebook. Please use the hashtag #bijgebrekaanbeter when sharing, so that it's easier for me to pick a winner.



Don't forget to leave a comment to let me know you're participating and leave a valid e-mailaddress. That way I can contact you if you're the winner. The giveaway will end on April 16 at 12pm. Oh and, this giveaway is open internationally!

Good luck & talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer