Winter Bucket List: done

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11 Comments

Remember the Bucket list I made three months ago? Winter is over, so time for a last check-up on my seasonal bucket list. Unfortunately, I didn't complete every goal. But let's take a closer look first!

1. watch snowflakes fall down
2. put up a Christmas tree
3. decorate home a little more
4. make a snowman
5. have a snowball fight
6. catch snowflakes on my tongue
7. make flannel pj bottoms
8. bake a pie
9. curl up under a blanket with a good book
10. go ice skating
11. do a photo shoot outside

12. watch a whole season of a series
13. discover new kinds of tea
14. boardgame night! (or: family game night!)
15. finally donate all my old clothes to charity
16. print my project 365 and put the photos in a book
17. try to make ice ribbons
18. find a place for our record player and play some tunes
19. make hot coco with marshmallows
20. bake bagels
21. mail little presents to my penpals



1, 4, 5, 6 & 17. Unfortunately, this Winter was a really hot one in Belgium, so no snow for me!

8 & 20. I have an excuse, our oven s*cks so to get these perfect is really hard. But I can already tell you that I can't wait to bake some cookies at my parents house!

11. Nope! Without willing models, this is pretty hard. A week ago I asked you guys if anybody was willing to model for me, and I got a lot of response, so hopefully a few photoshoots coming up!

15. Everything's still in boxes. Maybe I should also do a blawhgsale before donating everything? Because there is some handmade/refashioned stuff as well, and I would love to make other people happy with it. (Whereas with donating, you don't really get to know the receiver)

16. Dammit guuuurl, you have to get started on this!

18. Yes! The only goal I striped off this past month, but it's a goodie! Our record player is now in the living room. Cats are going mental every time I put it on though, they think it's a toy. Fortunately you can close it up so no scratches on my vinyl!

My Winter Bucket list could've gone better, but overall I'm pretty happy with the outcome. Can't wait to share my Spring plans with you!

Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer