Snail mail Sunday


to Kathleen
I saw on Goodreads that Kathleen wanted to read Slaap (by Annelies Verbeke) as well and I'd found it at my local thrift shop a couple of months earlier. I had already read the book, liked it, but didn't necessarily wanted to keep the book. So I sent it to Kathleen, together with a flock of birds! I also overdid just a little on the amount of stamps…




left photo by Kathleen

to Saar
My first letter to Saar's new address! I made the letter paper myself, by scanning some pretty buttons. I got the idea >via Ruchama from De Postfabriek. I found a little house hanger and upcycled it with some pretty washi tape et voilà: perfect door hanger!




from Fab
Mail from Fab always look really cute! This time she spoiled me with one of her handmade postcards (still available in her shop!), a typewritered (yes, I made up my own verb) letter and some owl goodies. Thank you Fab!



from Mary
I wish I'd taken more pictures of the gorgeous tie-dyed letter paper. How pretty! Mary included an awesome photo booklet with pictures in black & white and look: I can also make my own stickers now! Supercool! Thanks Mary!





Yesterday I left for a week off to Berlin with Uni. I have planned in a few posts so stay tuned! I hope you have a wonderful Sunday & talk to you soon!

6 reacties

  1. Wauw, die post dat je van Mary kreeg is echt superschoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt zo mooi wat je stuurt én krijgt! En zo leuk dat iedereen je uiltjes stuurt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh :) Ziet er weer leuk uit! Hoeveel tijd ben je bezig met het maken van post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pfoe, dat verschilt heel erg, soms een kwartiertje, soms langer dan een uur. Maar het blijft heerlijk om te doen, en als ik er een uur over doe, splits ik het meestal ook op in verschillende dingen. Eerst het maken van bv een boekje, daarna het schrijven van de brief en als laatste het verzamelen van wat goodies. :)

      Delete
  4. Snail mail is so fun. It makes me happy that you make a point of sending it often! I'm sure it makes the people who receive letters happy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty mail :D! Ik word er gewoon vrolijk van :) Have fun in Berlin!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!