Puntje 13

Friday, March 14, 2014 , 29 Comments

I bought a new camera! The Canon EOS 600D is now mine, and boy, we're lovers already. I also bought a little remote, which means even more selfies… Given the lack of willing models, that is. If someone amongst you is ever willing to be my model for a day, please send me an e-mail! I would love to become a little more experienced in portrait photography.

For now, I'll share some of my most recent pictures.



(Remember the deer candle I bought quite some time ago. I finally found the courage to light it up, and here's what the poor fella looked like after a good 4-hour-or-so burn)



ps. The title of this blogpost is referring to my 23 before 24 list, number 13 can be striped off! Only 23 more to go ;-)

Have a lovely day! I'll see you on Sunday with a big snail mail update!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer