February Photo Challenge #4

Uh-oh. I have a confession to make: I didn't finish the February photo challenge! I'm such a bad host.. I didn't expect the loss of my beloved camera (rip) to have such a dramatic influence in my life, but apparently it's much harder to take (nice) pictures without a dslr. Anyway, somewhere within the next month I'll have saved up enough money to buy a new one, so stay tuned for that! And then I'm going to finish these last themes that I haven't done yet.

But for now, let's see what pictures I took for the ones I did do!


image made by me


018 - 18/02 - symmetry
closet doors


019 - 19/02 - a friend
at the sewing bee


020 - 20/02 - water
hello mister duck


021 - 21/02 - feeling
sun is shining, weather is sweet


022 - 22/02 - smile
with fellow blogger Eline & Lieke


023 - 23/02 - /
this one has nothing to do with the challenge, because I had to work til the early morning. the day was fading fast.


024 - 24/02 - /
oops!

025 - 25/02 - road
on my way to Mechelen


026 - 26/02 - /
oops!

027 - 27/02 - listening
the sound of passing trains


028 - 28/02 - a series


Were you able to cross of every item? Let me know in the comments, I'm pretty curious! For now, I'm going to pass on the Project 365. I'll start a new one as soon as I have my new dslr camera.

I wish you all a lovely Tuesday, and I'll talk to you soon!

11 reacties

  1. Hihi, superleuk om zo plaatsjes te herkennen in Mechelen :) Foto 21, dat is toch aan de fietsenstalling van het station, niet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik heb hem ook niet afgekregen ;) Da's nog altijd het doel wel, dus binnenkort komt er van mij wel een postje met alle foto's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah, je studeert journalistiek in Mechelen? Daar heb ik ook nog 3 jaar van mijn leven doorgebracht :) En ik heb de challenge ook niet helemaal afgemaakt, maar ik ga het (misschien) toch nog proberen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja! Wat heb jij gestudeerd in Mechelen?

      Delete
  4. Ik vind de foto's die je wel hebt wel heeeel erg tof!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi zijn ze, ik wacht geduldig op de rest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke foto's. Je froe is supermooi geknipt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos! I especially like 21 and 23.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dju mijne road heb ik ook op die brug getrokken :D Voor de rest zit ik nog een week achter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wat leuk zo'n challenge :D Zou dat denk ik steeds vergeten maar top om met een doel fotos te maken! die van 25-2 is mooi zeg!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!