Day in photos: March 18th

Thursday, March 20, 2014 14 Comments

This photo an hour-day was way easier to keep track of because of the arrival of my new camera. I really hope these photos seem a tad more interesting for you. Without further ado, this was my March 18th. (Beware, it contains a lot of #reflectionselfies ;-) )

9am
days like these are the best. Getting up late and walking around in my pj's a little longer...


10am
making a green smoothie with spinach, cucumber and apple. it wasn't very good.


11am
a little writing & crafting.


12am
on my way to Mechelen.


1pm
in the train. i love to get in the station on time so i can watch strangers passing by… (this happens way too little by the way - and yes, that does make me sound like a creeper)


2pm
writing, writing, writing.


3pm
motivational quote in our hallway.


4pm
fave pair of shoes - ever.


5pm
elevatorselfies.
6pm
playing some records.


7pm
intensive reading. (Zwellend Fruit - Peter Verhelst)


After that I worked a bit for school, had diner and cuddled with the boyfriend. It was a fun, relaxing day. On to many, many more like this :)
Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer