Day in photos: February 27th

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 11 Comments

Oh my,


I almost forgot making a photo every hour in February (even though that's one of my 23 before 24 goals) so hence why I picked out this boring day. I left some out because I wouldn't wanna bore my readers to death!

6am
waking up. too. early.


7am
ready for school. not really.


8am
on the way to class


9am
photoshopping


10am
more photoshopping (the assignment was: make a person out of fruit & veggies, hah - so i made a chef)


11am - 2pm
writing, writing, writing. and doing some research


3pm
taking a little break


4pm
spending some quality time with my sis


5pm
waiting to go to an info session


8pm
hopping on the train home

10pm
passed out on the couch with my new glasses


I hereby pledge to think about doing a day in photos in March on time, and making it a tad more interesting!

Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer