Almost turning 1 (Pixel)

Pixel & Cera celebrate their first birthday on April 3rd, so it's about time to check up on them! Since I want to share an equal amount of photos of the two, I decided to split this post into two separate posts. First up: Pixel! *

Miauw! Nice to meet you, my name is Pixel and today I will share some of my qualities and disadvantages with you guys. Ready?
* this post contains a high crazy cat lady-level, so be warned!

I like hiding myself.


I love to sleep, especially everywhere where I'm surrounded by fresh laundry. Oh and I shed, a lot. A nice plus for my bosses, who can carry me around wherever they go!


I yawn funny.


I'm so sassy when I sleep & I'm such a model with my manly 'stache


I wash myself occasionally, because I want to impress the ladies with my flexible tongue.


But then again, it makes me so tired...


I get distracted easily.


I'm very tall.


However, I can be serious as well.


Don't I look like a hottie?


The interested lady cats can contact me via my boss. Hope to hear from you soon!

Follow this link to check out all posts made about the cats.

18 reacties

  1. hahahaha! Zo een grappige post! En de foto bij "I get distracted easily" vind ik zoooooo mooi! Moesten katten Facebook hebben, zou het de ideale profielfoto zijn! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ja, ik vond dat ook al echt zo'n ideale profielfoto! Great minds think alike ;)

      Delete
  2. Haha, dit is gewoon te leuk voor woorden. Wat een lieverd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zat hij echt te slapen, zo in elkaar gedoken op zijn krabpaal? Maffe kater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixel kan altijd en overal slapen, niks te raar voor die kater, haha!

      Delete
  4. awww :) zo leuk!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha aaah dat snoetje! Wat een leukerd!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poezenposts maken mij blij. Wat een cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg dat gifje hahah ik ga stuk! Mooie beestjes heb je! Zelf altijd poezen gehad, nu niet meer, en k mis het zooo! Komt snel weer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supercute! Die van mij is nog iets jonger, ze wordt pas 1 in juli, maar ik kan mij al bijna niet meer herinneren hoe het ooit was zonder haar :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gek hé, dat ze na zo'n korte tijd al zo'n onmisbaar deel van je leven uitmaken!

      Delete
  9. Wauw, die ogen! Prachtige kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een lieverd, ik had een schildpad die helaas overleden is. Wat heb ik je blog al lang niet meer bekeken (excuses, het leven van een mama) en hij is veel veranderd :) Fijne katverjaardag!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!