Winter Bucket list: update #2

Remember the Bucket list I made two months ago? Last month I was able to stripe off 4 goals. This past month I did a bit better.

1. watch snowflakes fall down
2. put up a Christmas tree
3. decorate home a little more
4. make a snowman
5. have a snowball fight
6. catch snowflakes on my tongue
7. make flannel pj bottoms
8. bake a pie
9. curl up under a blanket with a good book
10. go ice skating
11. do a photo shoot outside

12. watch a whole season of a series
13. discover new kinds of tea
14. boardgame night! (or: family game night!)
15. finally donate all my old clothes to charity
16. print my project 365 and put the photos in a book
17. try to make ice ribbons
18. find a place for our record player and play some tunes
19. make hot coco with marshmallows
20. bake bagels
21. mail little presents to my penpals





1, 4, 5, 6 & 17 have been rather difficult since I haven't spotted a single snowflake yet. WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE WINTER FOR REALZ?!

3. YES!!!

9. I read Phileine zegt sorry by Ronald Giphart in two days, under my blanket in between the studying. Felt so nice being back in my zen reading space. Oh I've also made a Goodreads account, in case you want to follow up on what I've been reading and how I liked it.

10. Yeeeessss!!! And we had so much fun!

11. Since my beloved camera is no more (rip my friend), I don't think I'll be able to cross this one off just yet!

12. Skins (UK) season 1: done. Skins (UK) season 2: done. Working on season 3.
(Also, I need to finish Girls season 2!)

13. Over these past few weeks I've tried out Darjeeling, Green Tea Grapefruit, Cranberry, Clipper, …

14. While we were on holiday, we did play some boardgames!

16. I bought a book & supplies to put all my photos in. But I haven't printed them nor started putting them in.

Slowly but surely, I'm getting there. A month to go for 11 more things. If it starts snowing anytime soon, this should work. If not, then I'm failing miserably ;-)

How has your Winter been so far? And how are your New Year's resolutions going - if you made some?

9 reacties

  1. Dit vind ik echt een heel leuk lijstje! Maar eerlijk gezegd hoop ik wel dat er een aantal dingen zijn die je niet kunt doen, want ik wil echt geen heftige dingen met sneeuw enzo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phileine zegt Sorry is een van mijn eerste boeken die ik las
    (voor Nederlands) en vond het zoooo ontzettend goed boek!
    Daarna is mijn liefde voor boeklezen begonnnen hoor :P
    Nice bucketlist, you can do it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh what a cute idea to do creative things, I'll follow you a little, and I'll gona make a list for this spring! :D I always love take a look to your blog, makes me feel inspired a lot! Love for you my dear elisse!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voor mij moet het ook niet meer gaan sneeuwen. Ik moet elke dag keiver rijden naar mijn werk en dan is dat echt geen aanrader!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je komt er wel! Ik wil stiekem wel dat er een hele bult sneeuw komt, zoo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winter? Welke winter?? ;) Het inplakken van foto's gaat mij ook altijd erg slecht af haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring is almost here for us. The trees are already starting to get their blossoms and the weather is going down in temperature (sorta, mother nature is still a bit sick if you know what I mean). Sadly, no snow in CA:( Oh! I got your letter today, will be replying soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you know you can shorten your long links with OUO and receive money for every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!