|1. watch snowflakes fall down |
4. make a snowman
5. have a snowball fight
6. catch snowflakes on my tongue
8. bake a pie
11. do a photo shoot outside
15. finally donate all my old clothes to charity
16. print my project 365 and put the photos in a book
1, 4, 5, 6 & 17 have been rather difficult since I haven't spotted a single snowflake yet. WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE WINTER FOR REALZ?!
9. I read Phileine zegt sorry by Ronald Giphart in two days, under my blanket in between the studying. Felt so nice being back in my zen reading space. Oh I've also made a Goodreads account, in case you want to follow up on what I've been reading and how I liked it.
10. Yeeeessss!!! And we had so much fun!
11. Since my beloved camera is no more (rip my friend), I don't think I'll be able to cross this one off just yet!
12. Skins (UK) season 1: done. Skins (UK) season 2: done. Working on season 3.
(Also, I need to finish Girls season 2!)
13. Over these past few weeks I've tried out Darjeeling, Green Tea Grapefruit, Cranberry, Clipper, …
14. While we were on holiday, we did play some boardgames!
16. I bought a book & supplies to put all my photos in. But I haven't printed them nor started putting them in.
Slowly but surely, I'm getting there. A month to go for 11 more things. If it starts snowing anytime soon, this should work. If not, then I'm failing miserably ;-)
How has your Winter been so far? And how are your New Year's resolutions going - if you made some?