Secret Penpal Scavenger Hunt: sent

I participated in Fab's Secret Penpal Scavenger Hunt again this year. My victim was Michelle. Her blog, Seaweed Kisses is one I've been following ever since I started getting into snail mail. Definitely worth to check out! Click here to check out what I received from Andreia (Filateliaa).

I sent her 5 packages, a gift and of course a letter. Let us see that up close.


» the journaling kit: an owl notebook and a handmade notebook for Michelle


» the mail art kit: handmade stationary, used stamps, stickers and a collection of washi tapes.


» the happy day kit: with fake mustaches, a sesame bar, a face mask, a little umbrella to put in a smoothie (or cocktail if you will) and a lucky doll

» something quirky: I got a big paper easter egg with colorful dots all over it, but unfortunately I forgot to take a picture...
» something that represents me (and you!): I made Michelle a colorful tea wallet (with a super cute button, right?) because she said she liked tea so much and included four - hopefully unknown to her - kinds of tea.



» a letter


» a gift: I found this polkadot envelope map and colorful stationary goodies that I thought she would like.


I hope Michelle likes what I picked out! I had a lot of fun collecting all these items and wrapping them nicely, so this is definitely something I want to do for years to come! Thank you Fab for organizing yet another successful edition!

ps. If you want to send me a birthday card, click here.

CONVERSATION

14 reacties:

  1. Amai, die Michelle mag zich wel een gelukzakske noemen! Die knop op dat theezakje is supermooi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een heerlijke pakketjes om te openen, ze is echt een lucky one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wat leuuuuuk :D Zo een pakjes wil ik ook wil krijgen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dit klinkt zo leuk!! En je hebt hele leuke spulletjes gevonden ^^ Ik vind zelf het thee portomoneetje het leukste, de stofjes (en het knoopje!) dat jue daar heb gebruikt zijn zo cute :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat 'n leuke dingetjes allemaal! Die envelop-map is super leuk, en dat knoopje <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maar ale, jouw post kwam niet in mijn bloglovin, maar even opnieuw gevolgd! Dus nee ik was niet gestopt met je te volgen :D Wat leuk, ik wou ook meedoen maar had geen tijd en ben daar te onzeker voor, nu snap ik ook weer waarom :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wat tof! heel leuk pakketje :) en dat theezakje is PERFECT! die moet ik ook hebben!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mooi je layout is veranderd zie ik.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, alweer zo'n leuke foto's! Ik krijg hier echt een superhappy-sundaygevoel van!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoe gaaf is dit! Wat een mooi pakketje heb je verstuurd. Ik kan niet wachten om aan mijn eerste scavenger hunt mee te doen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Elisse! Came by via Michelle's blog, I must say I love the idea of a tea wallet, how did you make it? It's really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!

Back
to top