January in review

Sunday, February 02, 2014 21 Comments


Wow, that first month of 2014 sure flew by like crazy!


In January, I...

» had a little photoshoot with myself. If you want to see more, you should check out my portfolio.


» spent a lot of time with my books & my cuties



» made walks and visited flea markets


» had a lovely family brunch


» ate yummy foods


» cut & colored my hair!


» cracked up taking this picture. Cera is such a badass!


» went to bed with this crazy hairstyle to have pretty curls the morning after (unfortunately, curls don't last long in my hair. i used mousse & spray, but i have to accept the fact that my hair doesn't hold curls. too bad)


» cuddled with bf & sista


I wish you all a wonderful day! Talk to you soon!

ps. Today the boy and me are 9,5 years together… Can't believe we've almost been together for a decade now. I don't think you'll read this, but I love you honey bunny!
pps. If you want to send me a birthday card, click here.

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer