February Photo Challenge #2

Thursday, February 13, 2014 , , 10 Comments

Weih weih, my beloved camera broke down while I was in Curaçao. A new body costs a lot of money, so for now it'll just be iPhone pics I'm afraid… Let's take a look at what my second week looked like!


image made by me


006 - 06/02 - mail
our mailbox in Curaçao


007 - 07/02 - time
we were on a boat, where i got sick and it felt as if we would never ever leave the boat again. time stood still for me. (turns out i'm not really a boat kinda gal!)


008 - 08/02 - jump
this one cracks me up. love you, sista!


009 - 09/02 - beloved
after a looooooong flight, finally home and cuddling with the cats & bf


010 - 10/02 - me-time
jetlag. cute socks + flannel pj + cats + cuddles on the couch = perfect me-time


011 - 11/02 - hidden
technically, this isn't a picture i made that day. i felt horrible because my lips were sunburnt (= twice the size they normally are!) and it hurt so much. so here's a photo of me hiding my (awful & sore-looking) lips.



How did you do on week 2?

I hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer