Day in photos: January 24th

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 18 Comments

Oh how I love vacation days.


9am
Waking up & having breakfast.


10am
Off to the store to get stuff I don't really need. After that: go for a run. (First time after 2 weeks of zero physical activity. Blogging about it is a good motivation for me, because then I feel more obliged to do it. Does that make sense?)


11am
Shower time & doing the household.


12am
Cuddling with cats & reading.


1pm
Making another pencil case (I'm addicted).

2pm
On the bike & at the thrift shop.


3pm
Shopping with my sista. (We didn't buy these hats, even though they looked super sassy!)


4pm
Back home with a nice cup of tea and a book.


5pm - 6pm
Preparing blogposts, editing photos, experimenting with new layouts, … (oh, and having diner of course!)


7pm - 8pm - 9pm
Picking up my sista to go ice skating. We had a blast.



10pm - 12am
Cuddling with the bf, dozing off on the couch, thinking about how wonderful today was, …

I'm thinking about making these a monthly series. What do you think?

Take care! Talk to you soon!


ps. I'm in CuraƧao since Feb 1st, so it might take a while for me to answer questions. I'm sorry about the inconvenience and will try to get back at you asap ;-)

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer