23 before 24

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 16 Comments

Only 342 more days to go and it's my birthday again ;-)
Last year's list was a lot of fun to try to complete, so this year will be no different. I made a list with 23 things I want to accomplish before turning 24. I'll make a separate page for the list where I'll keep myself (& you if you're interested!) updated about the progress I make.

As you can see below, I incorporated some of the items I couldn't cross of last year, but I also came up with new ones to help me get back on track with my health, crafts and even my blog. I hope this list will give me the extra push I need to get certain things done.

I can't wait to see what this new year of wisdom - haha - will bring me.




Did you make a list with things you want to complete before your next birthday? If so, what's the thing that you're struggling most with?

Take care & I'll talk to you soon!


Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer