Winter Bucket list: update!

Remember the Bucket list I made a month ago? I'm here to show you guys what I've accomplished so far!

1. watch snowflakes fall down
2. put up a Christmas tree
3. decorate home a little more
4. make a snowman
5. have a snowball fight
6. catch snowflakes on my tongue
7. make flannel pj bottoms
8. bake a pie
9. curl up under a blanket with a good book
10. go ice skating
11. do a photo shoot outside

12. watch a whole season of a series
13. discover new kinds of tea
14. boardgame night! (or: family game night!)
15. finally donate all my old clothes to charity
16. print my project 365 and put the photos in a book
17. try to make ice ribbons
18. find a place for our record player and play some tunes
19. make hot coco with marshmallows
20. bake bagels
21. mail little presents to my penpals





1, 4, 5, 6 & 17 have been rather difficult since I haven't spotted a single snowflake yet.

7. Last week at the sewing bee I ripped up my old, worn out pajama pants and used them as a pattern to make some new ones. They turned out suuuuper duper comfy. I don't want to take them off, ever.

9. Yesterday I visited my local library to pick up some books. Exams will be over soon, so that means lots of time to read again. Yay. Also, I made a Goodreads account, so if you want to be up-to-date about the books I read and my opinion about them, you should check that out.

12. I started rewatching Skins (UK) because the first time I saw this series I was blown away because it is so atypical. Also, their slang is hilarious. Pretty sure I'm gonna finish the first 4 seasons before exams are over.. Also, I need to finish Girls season 2!

13. So far I've only tried out 'Darjeeling'. (and liked it!)

21. Yup.

So. Yeah. I still have a lot to do. Fortunately, I have 2 more months to go, so I should be good.

How has your Winter been so far? Did you make any plans, and have you accomplished them yet?

ps Thanks for the good luck wishes on my exams! The first one went okay! Today I have my second one and then I'm halfway through. Yay!

17 reacties

  1. Nog veel succes! Ik ben er vanaf deze middag vanaf, jeej!
    Heb je hele kleine marshmallows of een MEGA groot tas chocomelk? (ik hoop stiekem op het 2e dan kom ik bij jouw chocomelk drinken!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mini marshmallows haha, zo'n grote tas zou ik ook nog zien zitten! Die mini's vond ik bij Action, maar hebben ze ook bij Albert Heijn blijkbaar. En joepie voor jou! Ik nog een week afzien en dan weeral verlof, jippie!

      Delete
  2. Je winterthings.. tja.. daar kan de natuur je alleen maar mee helpen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik zal je wat sneeuw sturen vanuit de VS, Wij hebben er genoeg van!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een mooie broek! Ah! En ik vind deze bucketlist zo leuk, sowieso omdat het lekker korte termijn is en je dus heel veel dingen heel snel kunt doen. (en ps: wat ziet je blog er mooi uit!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja, schaatsen en sneeuwpoppen maken gaat allemaal niet zo gemakkelijk nu he? Misschien alvast de bucket voorjaarslijst maken!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat stofke van uw broek is iel schoon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik heb geen echte lijst op dit moment maar lezen en sport staan wel op mijn all time lijstje en ik ben goed op weg! En echt een superschone broek trouwens, zalig dat ge zo creatief zijt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jaaa, je hebt een Goodreads account. Zo leuk, ik zag het al voorbijkomen :) En wat een toffe foto met die blauwe broek!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weer wat afgestreept van de bucketlist: hoera!
    Het boekje is terug thuis, merci en ook: ja, niet altijd, maar af en toe wel, spijtig genoeg. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woooh die broek is supercool :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat heb je een leuk stofje gebruikt voor je pyjama!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Je pyjamabroek ziet er echt heel geslaagd uit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe, that's kind of funny that you haven't seen a single snowflake yet. Look at my last post to see why I'm amused. ;) And those pajama pants look SO comfortable! I made a pair of PJ pants once, and they are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Leuk lijstje! Bedankt voor je lieve opmerking!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!