Remember the Bucket list I made a month ago? I'm here to show you guys what I've accomplished so far!
|1. watch snowflakes fall down |
3. decorate home a little more
4. make a snowman
5. have a snowball fight
6. catch snowflakes on my tongue
8. bake a pie
9. curl up under a blanket with a good book
10. go ice skating
11. do a photo shoot outside
|12. watch a whole season of a series |
13. discover new kinds of tea
14. boardgame night! (or: family game night!)
15. finally donate all my old clothes to charity
16. print my project 365 and put the photos in a book
1, 4, 5, 6 & 17 have been rather difficult since I haven't spotted a single snowflake yet.
7. Last week at the sewing bee I ripped up my old, worn out pajama pants and used them as a pattern to make some new ones. They turned out suuuuper duper comfy. I don't want to take them off, ever.
9. Yesterday I visited my local library to pick up some books. Exams will be over soon, so that means lots of time to read again. Yay. Also, I made a Goodreads account, so if you want to be up-to-date about the books I read and my opinion about them, you should check that out.
12. I started rewatching Skins (UK) because the first time I saw this series I was blown away because it is so atypical. Also, their slang is hilarious. Pretty sure I'm gonna finish the first 4 seasons before exams are over.. Also, I need to finish Girls season 2!
13. So far I've only tried out 'Darjeeling'. (and liked it!)
So. Yeah. I still have a lot to do. Fortunately, I have 2 more months to go, so I should be good.
How has your Winter been so far? Did you make any plans, and have you accomplished them yet?
ps Thanks for the good luck wishes on my exams! The first one went okay! Today I have my second one and then I'm halfway through. Yay!