Snail mail Sunday

Over the past few weeks my mailbox was a happy mailbox. And so was I :)


to Saar:
Christmail! With a cat santa claus and handmade coasters for her new home.



to Mary:
Christmail! Including an owl hand warmer, postcard and handmade Christmas tree ornament.





to Aline:
Birthday mail!





from Sarah:
My niece bought me this super cute owl masking tape in Japan. She forgot it at our Christmas diner party so sent it by mail. Yay! Thank you so much ♥


from Saar:
Reindeer tissues ♥


from Fab:
Fab sent me a long letter on gorgeous stationary, she added a mail tag and she sent me an awesome Christmas present: owl socks! They fit perfectly and I love them. Thank you!





from Mary:
Mary is the best at making little booklets. I wish you could see, touch and feel the book yourself so you could notice all the perfect little details she probably spent a lot of time and effort on. Also, as a Christmas present she sent me adorable bird note cards with matching envelopes. ♥



from Kathleen:
The last happy mail from 2013! Kathleen "gave away these smile tabs on her blog and look how cute they are! I couldn't resist. Opening this envelope was like a little party, it includes so many awesome things. P.S. She designs those postcards herself, take a look at her shop here. Thanks K!




from Merula:
I won one of her handmade leaf brooches! Awesome, right? One can never have enough brooches (that's my motto ;-) )


from Elise:
Elise sent me adorable owl pins together with my memory key she borrowed.


Oh and remember:


Take care & talk to you soon!

CONVERSATION

15 reacties:

  1. Wat een geweldige post. Je hebt er wel een hele mooi blogje van gemaakt, wat een werk! Fijne zondag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk! Die uiltjes tape is geweldig trouwens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super dat filmpje dat je er van hebt gemaakt. Wat een feestje om in de bus te krijgen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een heerlijke post heb je weer gekregen!

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dat boekje van Mary is inderdaad fantastisch mooi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik wou dat ik zulke dingen kon maken, hoe doe je dat toch altijd? Zo mooie en leuke dingen maken? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wauw, wat maak je enorm leuke dingetjes zeg! Echt creatief ben je! En volgens mij is hier iemand gek op uitljes, haha!

    Ik vind je blog trouwens echt prachtig :).

    liefs,
    Femke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een feest om te bekijken, wat een prachtige post kreeg en schreef jij!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Je snail mail-posts maken me altijd superblij!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wat krijg en maak je weer leuke dingetjes :) De laatste quote vind ik wel echt heel mooi, die onthoud ik!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad my present reached you! I was scared there'd be a hold up in customs:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leuke mail weer allemaal!!
    En die tape met uiltjes!! Suuuuper :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Leuke post, dat boekje is echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hartstikke leuk gedaan allemaal. Word ik vrolijk van :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!

Back
to top