Owlsome handmade present

Sunday, January 19, 2014 , 21 Comments

A dear friend of mine & fellow owl lover celebrated her birthday back in July. I made her a pencil case (with the help of this tutorial by Oontje - sorry guys, it's in Dutch!) with gorgeous owl & mushroom fabric. She moved to her own place so I made her some coasters as well. And I found these adorable owl notebooks in den Action. So all together, they make an owlsome handmade present! It took me a while to deliver it to her, but she was very happy with it!

Also, this is the very first pencil case I've ever made. I had no clue it is so easy! I think a lot more will follow.. Maybe even using the tutorial for perfectionists.







So, what's the last thing you made? (Anything creative counts!)

On Tuesday I'll put up a post about February Photo Challenge! Oh yes, once again, I think it will be nice to organize a photo challenge month for people to get to know their camera a bit better, expand their boundaries, … So check back on Tuesday if you'd like to participate! :)

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer