December in review

Friday, January 03, 2014 16 Comments

Happy 2014 lovelies!


In December, I...

» studied with the prettiest socks on, thank you so much for this Christmas prezzie Fab!

» took strolls in the park

» cuddled with cuties



» put up a Christmas tree (and naughty kittens climbed in it!)

» paid a visit to Pluchke, a baby kitten


» ate lots of yummy food with lovely people





» admired adorable owls

» accidently got on the train to Roosendaal. Oopsie daisy.

» visited both grandmas a couple of times. they are such cuties.


» made an effort for New Years' Eve! I had a blast and ate a cheese platter at my parents. Later I went dancing & drinking with a couple of good friends. How did you (not) celebrate?

Was December kind to you? And tell me, did you make any resolutions? I'm still pretty busy with my 22 before 23 list, so I didn't make any. However, I do want to get fit (again), Sunday I'll go for my first run in a few years! Aaawch, that's going to hurt, I can tell!

P.S. Here's an overview of my 2013: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November & well, this is December!

Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer