Building my Fabric Stash

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 , 20 Comments

Over the past two weeks I've collected some new/secondhand fabrics and they look to pretty not to share.



flannel fabric from Piekewieke

pink leafs from Action, pink flamingos from Veritas

↑ fabric store Kapellen


leather patches from my friend who works in a clothing store

Uuuhm yep, I know.. That's a lot of fabric! I admit it: I'm kind of a hoarder.

I don't know yet what I'm going to make with all of these fabrics (other than the top (flannel) & bottom (leather) fabrics everything is cotton), so if you have any ideas: shoot!

Off to study some more! Good luck to those with exams as well. We can do this! May the odds be ever in your favor!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer