Birthday mail? Yes please!

On February 12 I'll turn 23. Since I won't be doing anything special (other than school & a drink at night) I thought it would be fun to get home to fun birthday mail!
Just like last year, I would love to receive lots of it! Getting "old-fashioned" mail is soooo much nicer than happy birthday-wishings on Facebook.

(Hurray for crappy but funny amateuristic photo collages!)

If you would like to send me a postcard, please do. ♡ I'll randomly pick out one sender to reply with a little handmade something. So be sure to leave your address on the card or the back of the envelope.

Click here to go to the form, fill it in and I'll get back to you with my address :)


Talk to you soon! 

ps. In case you missed it, you can find all the details about the February photo challenge here!.

CONVERSATION

Back
to top