Dawanda Designmarket & Bloggers meetup

Sunday, December 29, 2013 , 13 Comments

Quite some time ago, I went to Brussels together with my sister, Lieke & Eline for Dawanda's bloggers meetup and their design market. There was a workshop where we could spice up plain totebags and all four of us chose the fox pattern. Check out the tutorial on A Bouquet of Buttons if you would like to make your own fox tote bag!




Here are some more shots of the Design Market itself. It was hosted at the Meininger Hotel in Brussels, where every exhibitor could decorate his own hotel room. Pretty fancy concept, too bad that the lighting was really bad. But anyway, I boosted up the exposure in my photos so you can all see the talented shop owners' work!









We all received a goodie bag as well, with gifts from all exhibitors and mine was oh so lovely! My gift bag included among others a lovely dino brooch from Corina Rietveld. I also bought some handmade envelopes and postcards from Herr Pfeffer.



And tadah, my new grocery tote bag! :) Thank you Dawanda, for this lovely day!


Oh yes, in case you want to see us rocking out at the DIY stand, watch this movie. Let me know in the comments if you've found us ;-)


Have a great New Years' Eve everyone, and I'll talk to you in 2014!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer